Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Part o' My Day

November 26, 2012

I had to get to the Ministry of Transportation to exchange my Australian driver's license for a new Ontario license today. I had already decided the night before that I was going to ride a bicycle there from Byron. Thanks to the lovely Jenna Goodhand, I had a steady pair of wheels to get me there. It was a long ride there- about 14km, which took me an hour and a half. I cruised the first leg of it with an extra large hot chocolate in one hand. On the way back I went through Westmount and coasted full-speed down snake hill, which I don't think I've ever done before. What a rush. I shaved about 30 minutes off on my return to Byron and hopped in the shower feeling fuckin' incredible.

next day >

No comments:

Post a Comment