Thursday, December 6, 2012

Best Part o' My Day

November 29, 2012

I had a date with the full moon tonight.  I smoked a joint outside the barn and then proceeded to ask the questions that have been on my mind lately. I'm extremely happy with my life, but I'm not so sure that the rest of my family understands why I've chosen to continue 'vegabonding' and why I'm leaving home again in January for an uncountable amount of time.

"Why don't you ask them how they truly feel about it?" said a voice in my head.  It wasn't mine. It was my good ol' Mom's. I hadn't heard her voice in a long time. I was elated to know she was listening. I wanted more than ever before to see her standing in front of me, but I was grateful just to hear that calming voice. It warmed me up and I kept on talking to her while the moon kept on shining.


next day >

No comments:

Post a Comment