Friday, November 2, 2012

First day of plenty.

I arrived in Montreal yesterday afternoon. I plan to be here for the majority of November staying with my friend Candy Contrera and her hilarious 6 year old action hero son, Araya. There are a few  outcomes I want to achieve during my time in this beautiful city. Lots of photography, lots of writing, the completion of two video projects and this, a daily dose of reflection on the people, places, things and happenings that make life worth waking up for. I got this idea from my good friend Jessica, an inspirational Inuit woman with crazy pants. Very simply titled "The best part o' my day".

November 1, 2012

The best part o' my day began at the stroke of midnight when November was born and I found myself back in Toronto, already many beers deep with Charlie, Jamie Ewing and his bodacious girlfriend Erica. The name of the bar escapes me, but there was Karaoke happening and we were all about it. The highlight was when Jamie disappeared for an extended period and suddenly Green Man showed up and got on the microphone to rip a comically aggressive version of "Mama said knock you out."



No comments:

Post a Comment